Thursday, October 24, 2013

Making of Ballerina Hello Kitty cake :)

How  r u all ? With all the festives around the corner u all must be busy cooking and baking and having fun rt ? Does Halloween calls for a party ? It was a definitely a spooky thing which I never liked before but things have changed now as  Lil A is being enthuthisatic about it. He want to  carve a pumpkin like last year and want to dress up and have  a party ! If Halloween makes kids happy then why not join the fun right ? 
Coming to todays post, my friends lil daughter turned 3 this month and I made this cake for this little hello kitty girl who love Ballet dancing. I think more than baking I enjoyed decorating this cake and making it girly ! Like everytime, eventhough I wanted to take step by step pictures, I only could few. Maybe with more experience, I  might be able to multi task, taking step by step pictures and doing the decoartion side by side. So just to give you all an idea how I did it, I am sharing few pictures which I managed to click :)





Drew Hello kitty on a White paper and cut out the outine.

 With the hello kitty outline, I first cut out an  whole hello kitty outline in fondant, before cutting the  templates in the pictures below.

Cut out the face, dress, arms and ballet shoes.

Roll out fondant and place the templates on top and cut out the fondant.


Stick the fondant face, arms, shoes etc on fondant outine.
Ballet dress frills were cut out using the Frill cutters and streched out with tool going back and forth.

12 comments:

Merry Tummy said...

The cake is so sweet...Pink and hello kitty is every girl's dream :)Loved it...one of ur best creation :)

great-secret-of-life said...

cake is so cute.. perfectly done. nice instruction

pepper bowl said...

you are becoming a pro!! vineetha..love it!!

KitchenKarma said...

So cute! Must have been a lot of hard work :-)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Simply superb and lovely looking cake.
Deepa

Shama Nagarajan said...

amazing...

Amazing wonders in my life said...

Yummy.... Love it

Suja Manoj said...

Looks super cute and very professional.

turmericnspice said...

Saw this on FB, girl you have some serious talent! LOVED it!

Manju @ Manjus Eating Delights said...

Have always loved your cakes...this one is again another stunner!! Here's to many more...

Priya Suresh said...

Omg sis, you are seriously amazing, wat a tremendous cake, seriously you have open a cake shop there.

Shaami (Shajitha Habeeb) said...

You are very creative person, how beautifuly u decorate this cake ! First time here, visit my space also if you get time.